Personal suit skied in by Jason Lee at the 2016 World Championships. First used in August 2016, still new condition.
Jason's suit is one of the 2016 WBC designs; the Eagle Wild Thing barefoot suit in Black/White, size Medium.
The full wrap flotation include:
- Eagle's "Ultimate Barefoot Padding System" - Wrap around 15mm front, back and butt padding.
- Additional padding designed to protect a skier's rib cage
- Reinforced crotch and impact zones
- Stainless steel drain holes
- Ultra stretch inks
- Lycra butt neoprene overlay for longer and smoother slides and tumbles (on selected suits)
- Industrial threads strength
- Made in USA