CIPA’s Wave Mirror is a 7 x 17 inch marine mirror with OE grade convex shatterproof safety glass. In order for glass to be considered of OE grade it must utilize a technique called first surface coating. First surface coating provides a high quality image that eliminates symptoms such as ghosting and multiple reflections. The Wave Mirror has a totally new styling that provides for a better look and better performance. It features an increased overall viewing size for better functionality. The large mirror face combined with the convex design provides for wide angle viewing that is perfect for wakeboarding. The lightweight design of the mirror head minimizes vibration and bracket wear. The chrome trim features cowling to reduce sun glare and increase safety. The anti-scratch bracket accommodates square windshield frames from 0.375 inches to 1 inch thick. Once mounted, the Wave Mirror will sit about 3 inches above the windshield frame. The bracket is made from aluminum and has a black textured finish. It features quick and easy clamp-on mounting, which means no holes to drill. This mirror is full chrome, but is also available in black part number 02875. Mirror head exceeds Alabama’s 78 square inch law.
Item model number: 04875
Item color: Chrome
Replacement parts: Square Replacement Bracket: #01876, Chrome Replacement Head: #01507, Black and Chrome Replacement Head: #04876, Chrome and Black Replacement Head: #04877
Warranty information: limited 1-Year
Includes: 1 chrome mirror head with glass, 1 black powder coated aluminum square bracket assembly, 1 main adjustment knob, 2 small adjustment knobs, 1 attachment clip, 1 neoprene strip, and 1 spacer plate with neoprene.
- 7 x 17 inch marine mirror with OE grade convex shatterproof safety glass that provides a high quality image without symptoms such as ghosting and multiple reflections
- Totally new styling that provides for a better look and better performance
- Large mirror face combined with a convex design provides for wide angle viewing that is perfect for wakeboarding
- Lightweight mirror head minimizes vibration and bracket wear. Aluminum anti-scratch bracket accommodates round windshield frames from 0.375 inches to 1 inch in diameter
- Features quick and easy clamp-on mounting, which means no holes to drill